Compact, Powerful, Dependable, Accurate
The Reichert Clinic-Chek is a multi-scale clinical refractometer ideally suited for the medical clinic, laboratory, and for athletic/wrestling hydration measurement.
Three measurement scales in one model allow more flexibility and cost savings. The Clinic-Chek is more accurate than hydrometers and test strips.
The Clinic-Chek is easy to operate and provides quick results. Its LCD digital display is easy to read and removes the subjectivity of shadow line interpretation across a small scale used in conventional handheld refractometers.
Reading errors are eliminated with this easy-to-use clinical refractometer.
Measure body fluids (Urine and Blood Serum) without placing the sample near your face as required with other optical manual models. This measurement is safer and more convenient.
Save Money, Time, and Increase Productivity!
- Measure urine specific gravity (USG) from 1.000 to 1.040
- Measure serum protein concentration from 1.6 to 15.0g/100mL
- Measure refractive index from 1.3330 to 1.4465
- Clinic-Chek features a 5-digit, full view LCD screen that displays all pertinent measurement data in one view. This feature reduces the costs associated with reading errors and eliminates scrolling values. Since the instrument is programmed with multiple measurement scales, only one unit is needed.
- Clinic-Chek has an affordable cost of ownership. You can read over 10,000 measurements on two AAA batteries, which are included. The instrument has an automatic shutdown feature that preserves battery life.