From the company that brought you the Goldberg TS Meter–the industry standard
The Reichert TS Meter-D is the first clinical digital, handheld refractometer that performs as well as most laboratory-grade refractometers. Yet it offers the ease of use and price of a handheld. It's designed to automatically read samples with precision comparable to high-end automatic refractometers. Operator interpretation of unclear shadowlines is no longer necessary.
New sapphire prism for greater durability and accuracy
The TS Meter-D's new sapphire prism delivers 2.5x more conductivity to temperature than a conventional glass prism, providing greater accuracy of the Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) calculation. The result? A more precise measurement every time! 4x harder than glass, the sapphire prism is resistant to demanding applications, providing lasting durability and service over the life of the refractometer.
Measure different samples with just one instrument
A wide reading range (better than twice that of any competitive instrument) enables the use of just one instrument to measure different samples. The best-in-class accuracy of ±0.0001 Refractive Index ensures the right result every time.
PC connectivity for transfer of measurements and programming of scales
IR Communications Package enables reading log, calibration log, and custom scale transfer to any lab PC.
- Direct reading of urine specific gravity, copper sulfate specific gravity, serum or plasma protein concentration...all with great precision
- Touch-of-a-button easy
- Lab instrument accurate
- No more guessing about fuzzy shadowlines
- Any operator gets fast, accurate results
- Wide reading range and multiple scales means one instrument-not many
- New sapphire prism for greater durability and more accurate ATC calculation
- Very affordable - real value